Security has only become a larger part of technology in recent years, but what does that change look like for a company like T-Mobile?
See the event site here.
About Hacktober 2020:
Security has only become a larger part of technology in recent years, but what does that change look like for a company like T-Mobile? Join T-Mobile VIRTUALLY for the FOURTH Annual Hacktober on Oct 30 - Nov 1st, 2020.
This year we tackle the challenge of security. Come learn about the important role security plays in technology, and put your skills to the test!
Here are some more highlights from this Hacktober:
(1) Over $10,000 in prizes
(2) Live interview and job opportunities
(3) Workshops, hands-on learning, and T-Mobile mentors
(4) A costume contest, spooky Halloween treats, and more!
(5) Everything will be live-streamed and hosted on our event live site!
(6) A Discord for event, team, and mentor communication.
$11,000 in prizes
$4,000 split between team members. Each person on the winning team will receive a T-Mobile phone
$2,000 split between team members.
$1,000 split between team members.
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
Keep in mind you MUST be at least 18 years of age, and reside within the United States of America in order to participate.
Please register with Asterisk directly - the first 150 to register with Asterisk will receive swag!
You're not allowed to start working on your project until the event begins on October 30th.
Teams can be up to five(5) people.
- Your submission must have a title, fill out the required description(s), image, and all team members associated with the project in order to be eligible.
- Submissions will be technical solutions or prototypes.
Use of Technology
Did the team integrate technology into their solution?
Was a working, functional prototype demonstrated? How well does the solution perform and meet the purpose described?
Does this solution have the potential to have an impact at scale, globally?
How creative was the team in developing a unique and innovative solution for the challenge?